My name is Mary. Here's a little about myself.
- I'm a mom to two beautiful girls, ages 6 and 9. My hope is to raise them to be strong, confident, independent women. Even though I don't have all of those traits myself.
- I work in Marketing in a job that I love. Though the hour-long commute, sometimes up to three hours depending on the weather and construction, is not something I love.
- I've been happily married for 12 years to a wonderful man that puts up with all my scheming and planning. In my opinion, the secret to a wonderful marriage is working opposite shifts. It gives each of us time on our own to do as we choose and forces us to make the most of our nights off together and really spend time with each other when we can. Not to mention it has saved a ton on child care.
- I'm interested in all things finance, in particular figuring out new ways to save and then spending that money on going on vacation.
- I love to travel and have to always have a vacation to plan or else I end up feeling depressed. My favorite types of vacations are chilling at the beach with a fancy drink in my hand or partying it up on a cruise.